In this course, you will :
- Examine Integrative Nursing's current and potential role in health and healthcare, including your own workplace.
- Discuss the evidence base for using integrative therapies, which includes historical, clinical, and research data.
- Determine whether or not a therapy is appropriate. Educate patients on the benefits and risks. Administer or advise on use, and assess whether the therapy was effective.
- Integrative Nursing principles and strategies should be applied to patient care and symptom management.
- Introduction to Integrative Nursing
- Aromatherapy: Clinical Use of Essential Oils
- Guided Imagery
- Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare