In this course, you will learn:
- Define Analytics for Learning.
- Explain Kirkpatrick's Evaluation Model.
- Assess and enhance course design using an evaluation approach.
- As a capstone project, create and publish an online course.
- Consider the instructional design process.
- Describe your design philosophy.
- Data-Driven Learner Models
- Introduction to the data-driven decision-making process.
- Actionable Data
- Delve into different types of data and the difference between actionable and non-actionable data.
- Industry Course Measurement Standards I: Quality Matters Certification
- Industry Course Measurement Standards II: Online Learning Consortium
- System Tools and Metrics: Using Data to Manage Learner Progress
- Capstone 100: Apply LDT100 Principles
- Capstone 200: Apply LDT200 Principles
- Capstone 300: Apply LDT300 Principles and Looking Ahead