- This course covers the entire Industrial IoT network architecture from sensors and devices to analysis. The course discusses sensors and devices but the focus is on the cloud side.
- You'll learn about the importance of scaling, device communication, and processing streaming data. The course uses simulated devices in the labs to allow you to concentrate on learning the cloud side of IIoT.
- The course is a little different than most Google Cloud courses because there is very little video. Most of the learning is done with short readings, quizzes, and labs.
- This course takes about 11-12 hours of work with 6 of those hours spent in labs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:create a streaming data pipeline, to create registries with Cloud IoT Core, topics and subscriptions with Cloud Pub/Sub, store data on Google Cloud Storage, query the data in BigQuery, and gain data insights with Dataprep.
- You'll learn and practice these skills in the hands-on labs.