In this course, you will :
- Discover how Stylus handles all of this and more.
- You can declare variables, functions, and mixins, as well as improve the visibility of your CSS, without using colons, semi-colons, or braces.
- Discover how to incorporate Stylus into your development environment.
- Then, you'll take a close look at Stylus, beginning with a beginner's level and progressing to an advanced level.
- Create your own project so that you can gain valuable experience with Stylus.
- After completing this course, you will be prepared to begin using Stylus to improve your workflow.
- Setting up Your Development Environment
- Indentation and Optional Syntax
- Functions and Built-in Functions
- Setting up the Project
- Writing the Header and Gallery HTML
- Finishing the HTML and Integrating Chart.js
- Starting the Stylus
- Finishing the Stylus
- Making the Layout Responsive
- Improving CSS Automation