In this course, you will learn :
- Import, clean, and combine data from Excel workbook sheets into a pandas DataFrame.
- You'll also practise data grouping, summarising information for categories, and visualising the results with subplots and heatmaps.
- through the 'pandas' 'DataReader,' introduces online data access to Google Finance and the Federal Reserve Data Service. You will collect data, perform basic manipulations on it, combine data series, and visualise the results.
- Learn how to use simple metrics to capture key characteristics of individual variables.
- introduces the ability to categorise data using one or more categorical variables, as well as calculate and visualise summary statistics for each category.
- Learn how to compare company statistics for various sectors and IPO vintages, analyse global income distribution over time, and create various statistical charts from the seaborn library.
- Importing stock listing data from Excel
- Importing financial data from the web
- Summarizing your data and visualizing the result
- Aggregating and describing your data by category