In this course, you will:
- Learn what artificial intelligence is, how it has progressed, and how it differs from other non-AI data solutions.
- Begin developing a framework for incorporating AI into your organization, including important parts of an AI strategy, implementation phases, and fundamental technical design.
- Discover the significance of Responsible AI governance across the entire process.
- recognize the value AI can bring to a business as well as the areas where it falls short. You'll go over some high-level use cases from various business departments.
- Discover the guidelines for selecting a great use case for an AI solution.
- Learn about the phases of a POC, what makes them successful, and the critical components to consider in terms of technical infrastructure and data.
- Learn about the many roles that your POC project team will require.
- Discover the last steps of an AI solution deployment, including reviewing the proof of concept, scaling, and aligning culture and capabilities.
- Understand the regions in which a POC can be examined, as well as what are good indicators for scaling the solution.
- Go over the major components to focus on for expanding to a full implementation, including culture and upskilling people in your company.
- Getting Started with AI
- Benefits, Limitations, and Use Cases of AI
- Building a Proof of Concept
- Beyond the POC