In this course, you will :
- Recognize the unique and critical role of supervisors in creating a work environment that balances organisational goals with employee rights.
- Build a service culture dedicated to customer satisfaction by communicating effectively with diverse individuals and groups.
- For maximum effectiveness, use tools and techniques to develop plans and goals, make ethical decisions, and harness the power of groups and teams.
- Explain and demonstrate skills for motivating and leading employees, providing effective organisational and financial control, and maximising quality.
- Modern Supervisor Skills
- Planning and Organizing for Supervisors
- Leadership, Motivation and Organizational Control