In this course, you will learn:
- You'll learn about precipitation measurement methods and how they're used.
- You'll learn about various methods for calculating area precipitation and how to apply them to convert point precipitation observations to area precipitation.
- You'll learn how to measure and calculate evaporation using several methods.
- You'll learn about the different types of flow components as well as flow measurement methods.
- You'll learn more about (hydrological) statistics' fundamental assumptions.
- You'll learn about the characteristics that define a body of water, as well as their zoning.