In this course, you will learn:
- Learn how to use HTML5 tags in a simple way.
- Use the audio and video tags to your advantage.
- Create and animate entertaining Web visuals.
- Learn about the features of HTML5 forms.
- Basic APIs, such as Web storage and geolocation, should be tested.
- Most importantly, several interactive examples will allow you to practise coding approaches.
1: HTML5 basics
- From HTML1.0 to HTML5
- Structural elements
- Other elements and attributes
2: HTML5 multimedia
- Streaming multimedia content: the video and audio elements
- Subtitles and closed captions
- Webcam, microphone: the getUserMedia API
3: HTML5 graphics
- Basics of HTML5 canvas
- Immediate drawing mode: rectangles, text, images, etc.
- Path drawing mode: lines, circles, arcs, curves and other path drawing methods
- Colors, gradients, patterns, shadows, etc.
4: HTML5 animations
- Basic animation techniques
- Canvas and user interaction
- A glimpse of advanced canvas functionalities
5: HTML5 forms
- Introduction to HTML5 forms
- Accessible forms
- Input types
- Forms attributes
- Elements related to forms
- Form validation API
6: HTML5 basic APIs
- Introduction to HTML5 APIs
- The Web Storage API
- The File API
- The Geolocation API