In this course, you will :
- Recognize the various components of a company's balance sheet.
- Understand how to use a balance sheet in practise.
- Determine a company's health status.
- Financial ratios can be used to examine the context of a company's operations.
- Create a balance sheet from the ground up using any company's financial data.
1. The Balance Sheet Equation
- Introduction to the balance sheet equation
- Introduction to assets
- Introduction to liabilities
- Introduction to owner's equity
2. How to Build a Balance Sheet
- Introduction to building a balance sheet
- Building the net assets section
- Building the liability section
- Building the owner's equity section
3. Diagnosing the company health with ratios
- Introduction to financial ratios
- Solvency ratios
- Activity ratios
- Capital structure ratios
- Valuation ratios
4. The rest of the financial statement
- Introduction to the P&L and cash flow statements
- Introduction to the P&L and Cash Flow statements (text module)