In this course, you will learn
- how to play the 12 bar blues, chords, rhythms, tone and chugging.
- how to breathe properly, use straight and swing rhythms.
- how to play single notes with pucker and tongue-blocked embouchures.
- scales, modes and positions, single/double/triple tonguing.
- how to use major and minor pentatonic scales for improvising and soloing.
- how to bend notes, use the hands properly, different types of vibratos and tremolos.
- how to play in the Masters' styles - Sonny Terry, Sonnyboy Williamson etc.