In this course, you will learn :
- Keeping track of how you spend your time right now.
- Identifying which tasks you can delegate.
- Creating and posting an eye-catching job description.
- Your applicant pool is being reduced.
- The most promising candidates will be tested and interviewed.
1. Setting the Stage
- Know Thyself: The First Step to Virtual Assistant Success
- Know Your Requirements: What Will Your VA Do?
- Let Your Requirements and Personality Shine Through in Your Job Description
2. Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Where to Post Your Virtual Assistant Job
- Narrowing Down Your List of Applicants
- Take Your Virtual Assistant Candidates for a Test Drive
3. The Home Stretch
- Interviewing Your Virtual Assistant Candidates
- Finalizing Your Hiring Decision
- My Parting Tips on Training and Working With Your VA