In this course, you will :
Learn how to find and pitch clients effectively.
Learn about the 10 most common questions clients ask and how to answer them with a "wow" factor.
While we cover Q&A, students will also complete exercises to help find their niche and authentic brand voice.
Learn how to close the deal after your interview with prospective clients.
Get a FREE delegation eBook to help your clients learn about best practices, sample tasks, and ways to use your services effectively.
1. 3 ways to find & pitch clients
- Asking your network for referrals.
- Using social media to find and pitch clients.
- Using LinkedIn to attract clients.
- Finding your authentic voice (and why it matters so much).
- The "Bridge" Pitch
2. 10 Essential Questions to Prep for your Interview
- Question 1: Core Services
- Question 2: Hours of Operation (Boundary Setting)
- Q3: Difficult Tasks
- Question 4: Communication Is Key
- Question 5: Your Secret Prioritization System
- Question 6: Delegation Help?
- Question 7: A Conflict Has Arisen
- Question 8: What Are Your Rates (Are They Firm?)
- Question 9: Did You Contradict Me?
- Question 10: Time to Close the Deal.