In this course, you will learn :
- Use Google Spreadsheets as they would Excel.
- Spreadsheet charts and graphs must be understood and created.
- Make up their own formulas.
- In Google Spreadsheets, you can format, filter, and manipulate data.
1. Spreadsheet Basics
- Creating, Renaming and Sharing
- Formatting Data in Spreadsheets
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Conditional Formatting
2. Manipulating Data like a Boss
- Sorting Data
- Filters and Filter Views
- Find and Replace
- Revision History
- Learning More about Data Manipulation
3. Creating Charts and Formulas
- Building Formulas and Functions
- Overview of Formula Types
- Logic Formulas
- Introduction to Charts and Graphs
- Create Our First Chart!
- Create a Scatterplot