In this course, you will :
- Discover how to set up, manage, and use Azure Active Directory.
- Investigate the fundamentals of creating an Azure AD, its relationship with subscriptions, and the management of permissions and roles in AAD.
- Learn about service principals and app registrations, as well as the fundamental concepts of OAuth2 and OpenID connect.
- Discover how to manage Azure AD using the portal, the Azure CLI, and Powershell.
- After completing this course, you will have the Azure Active Directory skills and knowledge required to provision and administer apps, service principals, and a clear understanding of modern authentication principals.
1. An Introduction to Azure Active Directory
- What Is Azure Active Directory?
- Authentication in the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Create an Azure Active Directory
- User Authentication in Azure
- Manage Users in Azure AD
- Manage User Permissions
- App Management in Azure
- App Registration in Azure AD
2. Modern Authentication Basics
- Some History
- What Is Modern Authentication?
3. Service Principals
- Create a Service Principal
- Apps and Service Principals
- Create an App
- Illustrate the Attached Service Principal
- Manage Service Principals
- List Service Principals
- Delete Service Principals
4. Azure AD Application Registrations
- Applications in Azure AD
- Register an App
- App Walkthrough
- Manage Secrets
- App Management from CLI
5. Manage Azure AD from Terminal
- The Need to Manage from Terminal
- Manage Azure AD Using PowerShell
- Manage Azure AD Using Azure CLI