In this course, you will learn
- First we go over the productivity of you where we look at things like willpower, motivation, habits, goal setting, decision making and of course your comfort zone
- Then we go over your patterns that include everything you do and how you do it. We look at the 4 quadrants of productivity, at the Pareto principle, analyze the grey zone and the pomodoro technique. We also look at enemies of time management like multitasking, information overload and procrastination
- Then we shift focus from you to building a team, because once you've mastered yourself it's time to grow. We look at recruiting, managing your team, effective meetings, reports and even company culture.
- Nearing the end we look at a wide range of productivity tools either focused on maximizing your output by being productive or by making communication more efficient
- Then although not central to business we look at some very influential factors to your productivity like exercise, nutrition, stress, sleep and the people around you.
- And we wrap everything up with a simple and actionable battle plan that will allow you to go from knowing to doing