In this course, you will :
- Use technical analysis as a key component of security analysis, especially when combined with fundamental analysis.
- Understand how chart patterns reflect behavioural finance principles.
- Use specific technical strategies during the investment selection process.
- Create trading strategies that are based on technical theories.
- Using quantitative analysis, evaluate indicators and patterns.
- Background and Basics (Audit this module for Free)
- Why Technical Analysis Works (Audit this module for Free)
- Constructing and Interpreting Charts (Audit this module for Free)
- Chart Patterns
- Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Testing Technical Indicators
- Relative Strength
- Technical Theories
- Psychology of Trading