In this course, you will :
- Discover the most commonly used data types in SQL Server.
- Understand the distinctions between implicit and explicit conversion, as well as how each type of conversion manifests itself.
- Learn about the CAST() and CONVERT() functions, which are used to explicitly convert data ().
- familiarise yourself with the most common date and time manipulation functions
- how to get the current date, only parts of a date, assemble a date from pieces, and determine whether or not an expression is a valid date
- how to manipulate strings to achieve the desired results
- how to raise a number to a power or find the square root of a number
- Choosing the appropriate data type
- Manipulating time
- Working With Strings
- Recognizing Numeric Data Properties