Upon completing this course successfully, graduates will be able to:
1. Transform ideas into real products, services and processes, by validating the idea, testing it, and turning it into a growing, profitable and sustainable business.
2. Identify the major steps and requirements in order to estimate the potential of an innovative idea as the basis of an innovative project.
3. Reach creative solutions via an iteration of a virtually endless stream of world-changing ideas and strategies, integrating feedback, and learning from failures along the way.
4. Apply the 10 entrepreneurial tools in creating a business plan for a new innovative venture.
5. Apply methods and strategies learned from interviews with startup entrepreneurs and innovators.
6. Communicate and sell innovative ideas successfully.