In this course, you will :
- In-depth look in RxJS unit testing.
- All possible methods to do unit tests for RxJS code in Angular.
- Simplest async testing with Jasmine 'done' callback.
- Testing by using virtual time (RxJS VirtualTimeScheduler) and fake time (Angular fakeAsync helper).
- How to avoid additional arguments in methods under test by using AsyncScheduler/delegate trick.
- What is difference between VirtualTimeScheduler and TestScheduler.
- What is marble testing and how to use progressive time syntax in marble diagrams.
- How to reduce code boilerplate by using wrapper libs like jasmine-marbles and rxjs-marbles.
- What is difference between testing with TestScheduler flush() and new TestScheduler run() method?.
- Angular demo project with all reviewed code.