In this course, you will learn :
- why you might jeopardise your own professional success
- why you may have long-term problems with authorities
- why you might not reach your full potential as a leader
- why you might unnecessarily overwork yourself
- why you might be constantly stressed
- What you will learn in this course
- About me
- What is professional success? - Distinguish outer and inner success
- What is the use of looking back?
- Why people self-sabotage their own success - Loyalty in the family
- Why people often have difficulties with authorities
- Practical exercise: Clearing the relationship with one authority
- The capacity of leadership - Where natural authority is coming from
- Patterns of the childhood: One reason for burnout
- Reasons for permanent stress and tensions - Is the outside world responsible?
- Death and trauma in the past
- Practical exercise: What do you know from yourself about these issues?
- Family constellation - The method behind these insights