In this course, you will :
- Recognize the various types of organisations and the four stages of organisational growth.
- Explain effective methods of employee management and recruitment.
- Describe the various methods for evaluating an employee's performance.
- Recognize the importance of job design to the success of any organisation.
- Discuss corporate responsibility and the four major business ethics disciplines.
1. Leading an Entrepreneurial Venture
- Three Critical Duties of Business Owners
- Organizational Structure - Case Study
- Four Stages of Organizational Growth
- Types of Organization
2. Selecting your Team
- Employees as Assets
- Employees Participation and Influence
- Recruiting Employees
3. Managing your Team - Staff Training and Appraisal
- Training Employees
- Benefits of Training
- Training Systems
- Appraisal Methods
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Receiving Feedback
4. Managing your Team - Job Design and Staff Pay
- Job Design
- Job Design Methodology
- Four Steps in Determining Staff Pay
- Determining Staff Pay
5. Business Ethics
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility