In this course, you will learn :
- About troubleshooting procedures and preventive maintenance.
- Able to explain the various preventive maintenance tasks, tools, and common issues.
- About what preventive maintenance does and why it's important.
- About the three major operating systems; Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- This course will cover operating system functions, such as managing hardware, managing resources, managing data, and making user interaction easy through the use of a graphical user interface.
- About the differences between the major operating systems and the applications they can run.
- Learn the fundamental security measures to take to keep your systems safe and secure. So why wait? Start learning today.</p>
- Preventive Maintanance
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Opearting Systems
- Managing Files
- Applications Utility, Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Configuring Device drivers
- Networking and wireless connections
- Recovering systems and Disaster recovery
- Cloud computing
- Security Fundamentals