In this course, you will learn :
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them..
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies..
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products..
- Install and configure network- and host-based security technologies..
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced..
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies. Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery..
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them..