In this course, you will :
- Recognize the fundamental hardware components of a computer. Explain how software makes a computer functional and productive. Create a simple computer.
- Students will gain an understanding of digital literacy, how to use the internet as a productivity tool, and how to manage security threats and protect data.
- To create documents and presentations, use productivity tools. Use your agile project management abilities. Consider a career in computer information systems.
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Data, Security, and Privacy
- Productivity and Systems Development