In this course, you will learn :
- Recognize network devices
- Describe the functions of a firewall and be familiar with Cisco certificates.
- Use the commands ipconfig, ping, and traceroute.
- Verify basic network connectivity.
- Have sufficient knowledge to participate in more advanced training
- Why do we need a computer network?
- A Quick Announcement
- What is a router and a firewall?
- Commands you need: ipconfig, ping and traceroute
- Welcome to the world of Cisco!
- Welcome to the world of Cisco - part 2
- What is an IP address?
- Introduction to subnetting
- More about subnetting
- How to start your career in IT
- How to learn troubleshooting
- Fix a home network - the Internet is down?
- Identify wireless networks around you
- Let's Block a Web Browser
- Let's summarize the series
- IP Camera
- Overview of network device