In this course, you will learn:-
- Learn how to spot five key components of a smart, connected product.
- Recognize the financial ramifications of smart, linked products.
- To build IoT product concepts, use a design framework.
- Get access to the most up-to-date industry research and resources.
- Course Overview
- Course Materials
- Smart Connected Drones
- Lecture 2: What is a design framework for creating IoT Products?
- Lecture 7: IoT Design Challenges
- Lecture 8: IoT Design Opportunities
- Lecture 4: Augmented Reality use case
- Lecture 5: Smart Bike Use Case
- Lecture 8: Project Directions
- Warm-up activity
- Check your knowledge