In this course, you will learn
- What is calisthenics: an overview of what calisthenics is, where it came from and what is used for the most.
- Different styles of calisthenics: we will establish differences between freestyle and strength and power and give you insight on what would be the best way for you to train for these specific modalities.
- Main exercises: we will go over the foundation exercises of calisthenics (plank, push ups, pull ups, dips and squats) and show you the common mistakes that can help you get to the next level once mastered.
- Tips & tricks: my personal tips and tricks to ensure that you are making progress in your calisthenics journey.
- Application: practical ways to apply the knowledge from this course to your training program