In this course, you will learn :
- What is callisthenics: an overview of what callisthenics is, where it originated, and what it is most commonly used for.
- Different callisthenics styles: we will distinguish between freestyle and strength and power callisthenics and give you advice on how to train for these specific modalities.
- Main exercises: we will go over the callisthenics foundation exercises (plank, push ups, pull ups, dips, and squats) and show you the common mistakes that can help you progress to the next level once mastered.
- Tips & Tricks: These are my personal tips and tricks for ensuring that you progress in your callisthenics journey.
- Application: practical ways to apply what you've learned in this course to your training program.
- What is Calisthenics
- Push Ups
- A Message From You Coach
- Pull Ups
- Tips & Tricks
- Class Project
- Wrap Up