In this course, you will learn :
- A hands-on understanding of the Angular Framework through hand-picked examples on each topic.
- It provides you with a better understanding of Angular applications through real-world experience.
- Angular Framework will allow you to create new applications or projects.
- This course will give you the confidence to attend Angular interviews as well as develop your own Angular applications.
1. Environment Setup or Software Installation
- Node JS , Angular CLI , TypeScript Installation
- VS Code and Webstorm IDE Installations
2. Kick Start Angular First Application
- Creating the first application in Angular
- Understanding folder Structure & Control Flow of Angular Application
- Understanding App Component and applying styles to it.
- Creating a custom component in Angular with CSS Styles
3. Third Party Libraries integration with Angular Application
- Bootstrap configuration to Angular application
- Font Awesome Icons configuration and Google fonts to Angular Applications