This course provides an introduction to the world of artificial intelligence (AI) by utilising Microsoft's cloud-based solutions, such as Azure Machine Learning and Azure Cognitive Services. You will have the opportunity to learn and experience firsthand how to train and deliver machine learning models, as well as how to use Azure Cognitive Services for common AI workloads such as computer vision, natural language processing, and conversational AI.
1. Introduction to AI Fundamentals with Azure
- Meet your instructors, get an overview of the course, check out the prerequisites and get an introduction to the development of AI and ML.
2. AI and ML Core Concepts
- Review the key terms and concepts related to artificial intelligence and machine learning, including responsible AI and responsible ML.
3. Machine Learning
- Train and evaluate models using Azure Machine Learning, using its automated machine learning capabilities as well as the Azure Machine Learning designer.
4. Computer Vision
- Use Azure Cognitive Services to handle key workloads in computer vision: object detection, image classification, face detection, text analysis and processing forms.
5. Natural Language Processing
- Analyze text and speech for intent and translate text and speech between languages.
6. Conversational AI
- Create a knowledge base in question-and-answer format and create a bot based off of that knowledge base.