In this course, you will :
- Examine and comprehend the psychology of eyewitness testimony.
- Improve your own investigative abilities.
- Investigate human cognition and learn about the blunders your own brain can make.
- Discuss criminal investigation concepts.
- Investigate and consider the relationship between human brain limitations and miscarriages of justice.
- Eyewitness testimony
- Witness memory
- Inattentional blindness and observation of criminal incidents
- Interviewing witnesses
- Facial recognition
- Visual identification