In this course, you will :
- teaches you how to capture nature's essence and translate it into edible art
- Learn to use the natural world as inspiration to create delectable sugar compositions.
- Dive into the course materials, which range from edible gel to gum paste.
- Learn how to prepare your cake for fondant with ganache, taking into account factors such as ganache ratio and workspace temperature.
- Cynthia demonstrates how to use gum paste, floral wire, and tape before moving on to inspiration for your design concept. Color palettes can be planned and created by combining toning gels, sugarpaste, and fondant.
- Learn how to use modelling tools to cut, wire, and shape flower petals.
- In preparation for the final composition, experiment with leaves and branches before creating a marble texture and wrapping it around your cake tiers.
1. First Steps
- Tools and Materials
- How to Prepare Your Cake for Fondant With Ganache
- Introduction to Gumpaste, Floral Wires and Tape
- Inspiration and Sketches
- Planning and Mixing the Colour Palette
2. Creating Flowers, Leaves and Textured Cake
- How to Make Your Flowers
- Leaves and Branches
- Marbled Texture and Cake Wrapping
3. Final Composition
- Placing the Sugar Elements
- Tips on How to Take Photos of Your Cake