In this course, you will learn :
- How To Evaluate A Company Using Its Core Financial Statements
- A balance sheet is used to assess a company's current financial strength.
- Income Statement: Is the company profitable or on the verge of becoming profitable?
- Cash Flow: Because cash is king, it is critical to understand whether it is rising or falling and why.
- Course Introduction: Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet: The Company Report Card!
- Income Statement: Did We Make Money?
- Cash Flow: Cash Going Up Or Down?