In this course, you will :
- Focus on the hypothetical stock ABC's historical prices and dividends.
- You'll learn how to visualise its prices, how to calculate key reward and risk indicators, and how to determine whether your investment in ABC outperformed a benchmark index.
- You'll learn (and compute) the key performance indicators of past returns in terms of both reward and risk.
- introduced risk-adjusted performance measures: indicators that take both reward and risk into account
- Discover how to create a histogram to depict the distribution of historical returns.
- Using the correlation coefficient, investigate the linear relationship between ABC stock and the benchmark.
- introduced to more powerful and advanced spreadsheet features that add interactivity to your analysis
- Monitoring historical prices
- Monitoring historical returns
- Monitoring the distribution of returns
- Benchmarking performance