In this course, you will learn:
- How to set up Facebook advertising campaigns and specify their goals.
- How to create and configure a Facebook advertising account.
- How to create Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and YouTube advertisements.
- How to segment ad campaigns with Audience Insights.
- How does the Facebook pixel operate and how do you set it up?
- What it's for, how to use it, and how to set it up on Facebook.
- For a campaign, come up with some useful content ideas (images, texts, tools).
- How to set a campaign's budget and bid strategy.
- How to evaluate and improve marketing initiatives.
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of a marketing campaign?
- Campaign budget and bidding strategies
- Analysis and optimization of advertising campaigns
- Use and advantages of Facebook Manager for businesses
- Creation and configuration of advertising accounts
- Creating valuable content from scratch: resources and tools
- Audience Insights and targeting: how to segment on social media
- How to create advertising campaigns on Facebook
- Use and configuration of the Facebook pixel
- What they are, what they are for and how to configure A / B Testing
- Analysis and Interpretation of reports