In this course, you will :
- takes you through Power Query's extensive feature set
- demonstrates how to use Power Query to connect to a data source, filter data, and create conditional data columns.
- Power Query's significant cleansing capabilities are also demonstrated. Once your data has been cleaned up, you can more easily create formulas, PivotTables, charts, and get back to business.
1. Getting Data with Power Query
- Getting data from another file
- Getting data from an open workbook
2. Cleaning and Transforming Data with Power Query
- Common cleaning tasks
- Filtering and sorting data
- Splitting columns
- Conditional columns