In this course, you will :
- Define predictive models and investigate how businesses use them.
- Determine how learning algorithms are used in daily life.
- Examine algorithms' ability to influence and decide human behaviour in biassed ways, as well as methods to avoid predictive bias.
- Analyze algorithmic privacy violations and identify vulnerabilities in public data sets.
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms Models and Limitations
- Artificial Intelligence Data Fairness and Bias
- Artificial Intelligence Privacy and Convenience
- Artificial Intelligence Ethics in Action