You’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of iteration over Arrays using helpers like ‘forEach’, ‘map’, and ‘reduce’. After an introduction to Array helpers, we’ll dive right in to advanced ES6, covering topics like enhanced object literals, default function arguments, and classes. Every topic includes multiple live code exercises to ensure you understand each new concept.
- Learn the purpose of Babel and why ES6 was created
- Master the process of refactoring your current ES5 code into super-charged ES6
- Grasp the difference between the ‘rest’ and ‘spread’ operators
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering advanced ES6 design patterns
- Dive deeper into iteration using generators. No fancy terms required!