In this course you will learn:
- Discover new ways to define variables.
- To work more efficiently with arrays and objects, use destructuring.
- Investigate a new looping method based on the for...of loop.
- Using arrow functions, you can write cleaner and more concise functions.
- Discover how the 'this' keyword behaves when used with arrow functions.
- Experiment with new Set, Map, WeakSet, and WeakMap object types.
- Learn how to use generators to pause the execution of a function while keeping its own state.
- Use polyfills and transpilers to write ES6 code for unsupported browsers.
- To convert ES6 code to ES5 code, use a transpiler.
- Professional developer-fu