In this course, you will :
- focuses on the practical applications of EA as he guides a fictional company, Brick and Mortar, through the technological transformation.
- Throughout the course, demonstrates how an executive would assess the technology in use by Brick and Mortar, and then develop and implement a plan to modernise.
- Learn how to put together an EA team and create roadmaps for strategic planning.
- Learn about the day-to-day operations of an EA team, as well as how to deal with common challenges.
1. Architecture and the Enterprise
- Architectural perspective
- Business architecture
- Building the EA team
- Enterprise planning
2. Enterprise Architecture Services
- Application inventory management
- Enterprise standards
- Technology lifecycles
- Systems and application design
3. Enterprise Architecture Operations
- Enterprise architecture operations
- Enterprise architecture engagement
4. Common Challenges in Enterprise Architecture