In this course, you will learn :
- To investigate the power generation scenario, thermal power plant components, improved Rankin cycle, and cogeneration cycle.
- Understanding the details of a steam condensing plant, condenser analysis, the environmental impacts of a thermal power plant, and methods to reduce various pollution.
- To investigate the layout, component details of a hydroelectric power plant, hydrology and elements, and nuclear power plant types.
- To comprehend the components; layout of a diesel power plant, components; various cycles; and methods to improve the thermal efficiency of a gas power plant.
- To investigate the operation and construction of power generation from unconventional energy sources.
- To learn about power plant instrumentation and the fundamentals of power generation economics.
- Introduction of the course Energy Engineering Promotional Video and file
- Introduction to thermal power plant
- Rankine Cycle