In this course, you will :
- Completely get you started in the study of ELECTRONICS as well as how to build simple electronic circuit using some common semiconductor components.
- Understand basic concept of Electricity and Electronics.
- By the end of this course you should be able to analyze and design simple electronics circuits using some common semiconductor components such as diodes, transistors, operational amplifiers etc.
- You will learn how to design and simulate Electronic circuit on your computer.
- Understand the concept of CURRENT, VOLTAGE, RESISTANCE AND POWER.
- Understand OHM'S LAW and POWER LAW.
- How to read and make circuit with Breadboards.
- Understand how different Electronics components work.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who aspires to become an Electronic Engineer
- First year engineering students
- Any one who wants to refresh his previous knowledge of electricity and electronics
- Any one who want to build electronics circuit
- For students, inventors, developer and any one who want to teach electronics in the simplest form
- Any one seeking for a job opportunity.