In this course, you will learn :
- How recessions affect various industries, personal and business strategies to mitigate recession risks, and the drivers that bring an economy out of a slump.
- Discusses the effects of recessions on jobs, industries, and financial markets.
- About consumer spending, real estate, stocks, interest rates, business strategy, and investing. Jason also discusses what the most important rule for workers to follow.
1. Job Impacts
- Recession and the job market
- Industries most at risk
- Industries most recession proof
- The number one rule for workers
2. Economic Impacts
- Consumer spending
- Business investment
- Home sales
- Auto sales
3. Financial Market Impacts
- Stock market
- Interest rates and bonds
- Sector and cycle investment trends
4. Ending a Recession
- The three ingredients of economic recovery