In this course, you will :
- Install and configure Docker, Docker SWARM, and Kubernetes on Ubuntu 20.04.
- Learn how to create and use Docker Images and Containers.
- Learn how to deploy Docker applications manually, through managed services, or through Kubernetes.
- Understand complex concepts such as managing and storing data with Volumes.
1. Introduction to Docker
- Docker Global architecture
- Docker Install on Ubuntu 20.04
- Docker Hub Public registry
- Add container Image
- Basic commands
- Build new image
- Port Mapping
- Container volume mapping
- Docker Network
- Docker Compose
2. Docker SWARM
Introduction and deployment on Ubuntu 20.04
- Easy steps to install multi-node Kubernetes Cluster Ubuntu 20.04
- Deploy Pods
- Acces a POD with NodePort service