In this course, you will learn :
- Describe the cardiovascular system's anatomy and physiology.
- Describe the respiratory system's anatomy and physiology.
- Explain the conditions that can impact the hepatobiliary system.
- Recognise diabetes's signs and symptoms.
- Recognise hyperglycemia symptoms.
- Describe the many types of cranial nerve diseases.
- Describe the various diagnostic procedures used to assess cranial, spinal, and brain injuries.
- Describe the steps to be taken in the medical and nursing management of degenerative neurological disorders.
- Understanding the Cardiovascular System
- Cardiovascular Surgery – Caring for the Patient
- Nursing and the Respiratory System
- Disorder of the Respiratory System
- Diploma in Clinical Nursing Skills – First Assessment
- Physiology of Digestion
- Diagnostic and Intubation
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- The Function of the Central Nervous System
- Diagnostics and Care Procedures
- Nervous System Disorders