In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use strategic thinking to solve complex problems.
- You will learn about the conceptual thinking framework and how to apply it to problems as well as communicate your analysis in order to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- You'll be taught by some of the most brilliant minds in conceptual thinking.
- Learn how to approach and define problem-solving situations.
- This course will walk you through strategies for taking a clear look at the problem space, then assembling a team with the right mix of talents to think creatively and reach consensus.
- Investigate various critical thinking strategies.
- Learn how to think deeply, consider all stakeholders, see the problem from different perspectives, assess potential risks, and connect unlikely dots for inspiration.
- Improve your communication skills to gain support for your solutions.
- You'll learn how to turn your idea into a reality by honing your communication skills and gaining the support of other stakeholders and decision-makers.