Would you like to discover how developers create mobile applications for Android?
In this video course, you'll learn how to use Java to create fun applications that work directly on your mobile phone. You'll follow each step to create 11 different applications so that you can take the skills you've learned here, and create new applications. All the software which you'll need to download for this course are free to install and use.
What will you learn in this course?
- The basics of the Java language that programmers use to create their applications
- How to build your app using Android Studio
- What a developer is thinking while they build their app
- What techniques to use while troubleshooting application features, or while thinking about new things to add to your app
- How to build a video player, music player, camera app, drawing app, and many more
- Application monetization with Google AdMob.
So get ready to practice creative thinking as you learn the basics of app development while getting ready to build a new and exciting app for the Android community. Once you're done with this course, you'll have the skills needed to sell your services to clients or build your own applications to earn passive income!