In this course, you will :
- use full, grammatically correct sentences.
- read and write simple texts.
- apply the rules of the language to make an infinite number of utterances.
- talk about yourself, other people, animals, things and whatever.
- talk / write about the present, the past and the future.
- pronounce and spell German words correctly.
- ask questions and answer them both positively and negatively.
- give orders and commands, ask someone to do something for you.
- count and talk about numbers, date and time.
- describe and compare people and things.
- modify your language by means of adverbs and other linguistic means.
- use the correct conjugation and declension patterns.