In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use SketchUp as a complete design solution for drafting construction plans, designing, and presenting your projects.
- Begin by becoming intimately familiar with SketchUp's workspace, styles, and plugins.
- Learn how to use components and the Google Warehouse to your advantage.
- discover how to improve programme performance
- By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation for working with complex SketchUp models intended for plan drafting.
1. Setting up the Workspace
- Introduction and Project Overview
- Lighting and Fog
- Units, Shortcuts, and Summary
2. Setting up Extensions and Importing Terrain
- Importing Terrains
- Terrain Adjustments
3. Components and You
- Importing Components
- Components Overview and Adjustments
- Managing Component Instances and Layers
- Hardware and Performance
- Hiding Geometry
- File Size Experiment