In this course, you will, learn :
- Consider how social isolation affects you today.
- Compare and contrast the current state of social isolation in the United Kingdom.
- When designing a future in which no one feels socially isolated, identify and interpret opportunities and challenges.
- Investigate the opportunities that technology can provide when envisioning a future in which no one feels socially isolated.
- Recognize the fundamentals of design thinking.
- Develop an appreciation for the significance of empathy in design thinking.
- In response to the proposition: Designing a Future where No One Feels Socially Isolated, adopt a playful approach to ideation.
1. An introduction to social isolation
- Bringing us together
- Tech for change
- Design Thinking
- The Future is You
- Putting Design Thinking into practice